Oh hello spring, hello new plant growth and hello pollen.
Hello runny noses, hello headaches, hello head colds.
DID YOU KNOW:
Getting your nerve system checked can have a profound effect on your IMMUNE SYSTEM.
“Neural dysfunctions due to spinal misalignments are stressful to the body and cause abnormal changes that lead to a poorly coordinated immune response. Chiropractic adjustments have been shown to boost the coordinated responses of the nervous system and immune system”https://spinalresearch.com.au/subluxation-and-chronic-inflammation/
So – next time you’re noticing your immune system is working over time, give your chiro a call!
Here are some other ways to care for your immune system, particularly when you’re having allergies:
- Eliminate alcohol and other histamine containing foods (wine is the worst culprit)
- Consider avoiding aged and fermented foods (cheese, pickles and sauerkraut)
- Yeast based foods (Breads)
Everyone is different so make sure you pinpoint the foods that cause an inflammatory response in YOUR body.
- Foods high in EPA and DHA to reduce inflammation (Fish oils 🐟 are great sources of this)
- Green and white tea (high in flavonoids to reduce inflammation)
- Vitamin C (natural antihistamine)
- Local Raw Honey
Also don’t forget to get your nervous system checked for interference to allow your immune system to work like the terminator. See if we are right for you here!